oceanlab - i am what i am

Monday, March 21, 2011

new choice.

this week is my last week at work. i will be leaving a place that has been part of my weekday routine. it's hard to leave the place because of the people, not the workload. they often ask me why am i quitting, here are reasons why:
1. the work pressure has been slightly too much for me that my brain tends to overheat and my health status seems to be dropping by the minute. it's not only me who breaks with pressure, my body too. i have what they call a physical manifestation of stress.
2. being insulted is not fun. i am the type of person who often says yes and ok but not to the point that i feel so degraded and treated less of a person. i may understand what the underlying reason may be but it doesn't make sense in anyway that one person will have the liberty of playing you for a fool. that's the worst thing i could ever allow people to do.
3. i just lost the heart to. i really feel there is something else out there for me. other than this, other than what i have now, of which im going to lose in a few days.

it's not that i'm being chicken, it's just that it's no longer fun. it's hard to be in one place where it's no longer fun. it consumes all the energy left. it took away something really important, myself. i grew eyebags over time, i lost the smile that used to be there, all ready to make an appearance. even my way of writing doesn't seem right.

i guess im rather brave to do this. i'm braver to take on things that will make my future brighter. i think it's rather wise to move on than stay here.

No comments:

Post a Comment