oceanlab - i am what i am

Saturday, September 11, 2010

saints

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong.
1 Corinthians 16:13

photo by yours truly. taken at the our lady of manaoag shrine in carmen, cebu
edited through: www.picnik.com using lomo-ish and orton-ish effects

i am silent about my faith, but that doesn't mean i don't believe. i am a devout catholic and i pray. i am passionate about my faith, although people might not see that. everything i have now, everything i am experiencing now, i owe it to God, the Almighty One. He has given me all things good, nothing bad at all. i believe that God brings problems for us to learn. He doesn't give us what we want but what we need. and i am so grateful of everything.

my family, my friends, my work, my peers, my on/off love interest, my foes... all are gifts from God. Thank You Lord! 

No comments:

Post a Comment